Register For 2017 Nigeria Idol Reality Show | Application Form | Requirements – www.nigerianidol.com
The Nigeria idol is a reality show designed to search for young talented people within Nigeria. The reality show is only made for people who are talented in singing this is to say the show is restricted to only exploiting the talent of singing only. The show has been used by many individuals in the country to exploit and develop their talents of singing and as a means to gain recognition and showcase their talents to the world at large. K-Peace won the previous episode of the reality show.
2017/2018 NIGERIAN IDOL REGISTRATION
The Nigerian Idol 2017/2018 registration will soon commence so therefore all talented singers from the country who wish to participate in the Nigerian Idol Season 7 Talent show should be alert.
In order to qualify to participate in the talent show, all applicants must be between the ages of 16 to 28. Any applicant below or above the age limit will be disqualified during the initial stage of the audition. All applicants should endeavor to go to the registration center with two ID forms. Applicants are also advised to have a valid means of identification (Birth certificate, voter’s card or driver’s license is allowed).
AUDITION VENUE RULES AND REQUIREMENT
- Children below 5 years are not allowed into the venue
- Dresses with printed designer name is prohibited .
- Always take along the venue wristband given to you during the registration
- All applicants must be citizens of Nigerian by birth
- Applicants must be based in Nigeria as this is a basic criteria
- Participants who participated in previous seasons of the West African Idol are not allowed to participate.
How to Register For 2017 Nigeria Idol Reality Show | Application Form | Requirements – www.nigerianidol.com
- Visit the official website of Nigerian Idol at www.nigerianidol.com for the 2017/2018 Nigerian Idol registration.
- Fill in the required information in the online application form and submit.
- After completing the online form forward your name and the preferred audition location to 5599 from an Etisalat Nigeria line only. (N100 per SMS)
- You will receive a confirmation SMS which will present at the venue of the audition.
For further information about Nigerian Idol 2017/2018 Registration kindly leave a comment in the comment box with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.