DSSC 2016 BATCH B 2017 NAF Recruitment 2017 NAF Recruitment Interview – BATCH 1 NAF 2017 RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW – BATCH 2 NAF 2017 RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW – BATCH 3 to 92017 NAF DSSC ENLISTMENT
Air Force DSSC recruitment 2017 for Nigeria Graduates
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Online Registration Starts on 18 May 2017 and Closes on 15 June 2017.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM QUALIFIED NIGERIANS FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION INTO THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE IN THE UNDERLISTED DEPARTMENTS:
1. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
MS.c/ BSc./HND Computer Software Engineer, Data Administrator, Network Administrator/ Engineer, Network Security Experts, Web master, Info Tech/Computer Science, Computer Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
a. MBBS, MB ch D
b. Consultant –Ophthalmologist
c. Consultant – Surgeon
d. Consultant- Physician
e. Consultant – O & G ( Female)
f. Consultant – Pediatrics
g. Consultant – Radiologist
h. Consultant – Orthopedic
i. Consultant – Family medicine
j. Consultant – Anesthetists
3. DENTAL SURGERY
BDS, B ch D
4. NURSES – B.SC/ RN AND RM (DOUBLE QUALIFICATION)
Must possess B.NSc with RN/RM or HND with RN/RM. BSc Nursing with any other qualifications in nursing field such as ICU, A&E, Theatre, Ophthalmic and Nurse Anesthetics will be an added advantage. Candidates must have a current Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) license to practice as a Nurse.
5. SPECIAL FORCES
Must posses BA in PE and must be well built physically with not less than 1.78m height.
B. Ed Mathematics/Computer Science, B.Ed English, B. Ed Physics, B. Ed Chemistry, BSc Guidance & Counselling( Female).
GENERAL INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES
1. Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
2. Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
3. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
4. Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall. However, candidates applying for special forces must not be less than 1.78m height and must be physically well built.
5. Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years of age by 31st December 2017. Any age declaration done earlier than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable. Those who will be older than 30 years by 31st December 2017 need not apply, except for Consultants.
6. Applicants are to make a choice from the centers below for the Zonal Enlistment Exercise.
a. Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi
b. Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi
c. Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
d. 113 Helicopter Combat Training Group, Enugu
e. 115 Special Operations Group, Port Harcourt
f. Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
7. Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng
8. Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 1 – 8 July 2017.
9. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Zonal Enlistment Centers:
Birth CertificateOriginals of Education Certificates and NYSC Discharge CertificateLetter of Attestation of Good CharacterAttestation of Parent / Guardian Consent FormAttestation of Local Government Area FormAcknowledgment CardWriting Materials (for aptitude test)
Applicants are warned against giving false information as information supplied will be used to evaluate your suitability for shortlisting at any particular stage. Any false information discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification of the applicant.
10. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
a. Attestation Form
b. Acknowledgment Card
c. Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a-b above are not applicable to them, however the special attestattion form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
11. Applicant’s local Government attestation form must be signed by a military officer who hails from the state of the applicant and not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Government Chairman/Secretary, Magistrates and Principals of government secondary schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
12. Additionally, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigeneship certificate from their Local Government.
13. Photocopies of all documents and credentials will be collected from applicants after screening during the Zonal Enlistment Exercise and Interview.
Technical Support: For Technical Support, please call: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802
Note: All phone lines are available between 8:30AM and 5:30PM
If you have any challenge during the application, kindly drop your complaints on the comment box and we shall assist.